Saturday, February 23, 2013


I feel like I should have posted about this before and maybe I have, but no harm done in reminding myself to cut my carbon by 10% every year.

10:10 believes "Big tasks are easier if broken up into smaller, manageable pieces – and 10% this year is much more tangible and achievable than, say, 80% by 2050. Two studies conducted by the Tyndall Centre (summarised in PIRC's Climate Safety report) suggest that 10% in a year starting this year is the kind of target that will give us the best chance of a safe future for our children and grandchildren. Cutting our carbon by 10% a year is just the first step, of course, but it puts us on the right track."

No comments:

Post a Comment