Thursday, August 13, 2009

Oh to be in Scotland on the 7th of October


No, its not Robert Burns day or even National Haggis Day (which coincidentally they have since discovered was an English invention..... ) but a conference on Children, Risk and Responsibility: encouraging confidence in a risk-averse society.

I would love to go for all the obvious reasons, a subject right up my alley, blah blah blah..... but mainly because Tom Hodgkinson of the Idle Parent is speaking (see my links). One of my favourite websites......

I wish my childhood dream of owning my own tardis would come true, but I once stood in the original one at the BBC centre and nothing happened and I never got to meet a Psammead (sand fairy) ..... so will have to make do with reading about it from afar......

No comments:

Post a Comment