"In June 2012, Kulturpark will explore the poetics and potential of these recent ruins, building upon the unique energy of Berlin’s urban, social, cultural, and political landscapes.
- Investigate these lands as a site for cultural imagination.
- Connect communities to explore possibilities for shared stories, memories, and ideas.
- Instigate physical, social, and collaborative movement.
- Model responsible forms for creative life and ecology for the 21st Century.
- Propose possibilities for the park as an evolving constellation of our shared past, presence, and future."
Aside from the adult dialogue, what kid is not going to get a thrill when it wonders around the park and comes across two dinosaurs in a field and one of them is dead.......